I. General Information
Regulations specify the conditions on which you can make a booking and rent apartments. The regulations presented constitute an integral part of the rental agreement. Each person who makes a booking accepts the terms of these regulations at the same time
Makadamia Apartamenty Aleksandra Mazur – an entity that is a party to the apartment rental agreement providing a short-term rental of residential premises to Clients interested in renting an apartment, hereinafter referred to as Makadamia Apartments.
Client – a legal person or a natural person with the capacity to perform legal acts within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, being a party to the contract for temporary use of an apartment (lease agreement for the Apartment).
Apartment – a flat, described in the offer presented on the website macadamia-apartamenty.pl, which the Client rents for a temporary stay for recreational or tourist purposes.
- The Client fills the booking form on the website or sends an email regarding the apartment to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- Makadamia Apartments sends to the Client’s e-mail address initial booking confirmation. In order to confirm the booking request, a prepayment is required from the Client, i.e. a down payment 30% of the booked stay or the total amount of the rental within the prescribed period, which is decided by Makadamia Apartments. Prepayment is required each time. Makadamia Apartments decides about the obligation to make a prepayment, informing the Client in the confirmation sent via e-mail.
- The booking is effective once the Makadamia Apartments’ bank account is credited with the booking fee.
- The final confirmation of the booking is a rental agreement, which comes into force under the condition that the price for the service is paid on time and on terms specified in these regulations.
- The offer and prices are for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 66 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code. The price must be confirmed by an employee of Makadamia Apartments by phone or via e-mail.
III. Cancelling the booking
- The Client can cancel the booking only in writing by email. If the booking is canceled at minimum of 30 days before the planned arrival, the deposit will be refunded. In the case of cancellation within 30 days before the planned arrival, a 30% deposit or full amount of the payment will not be refunded. In the case of the permission of Makadamia Apartments for check-in and check-out at hours other than designated, an additional fee is charged and payment for the whole stay in advance is required.
- The change of booking is possible only with the consent of Makadamia Apartments if it has available the same or different Apartment that can be offered to the Client. In this case, the change is not subject to an additional fee. Change of booking is not possible if it concerns the strict season (holidays, New Year’s Eve, long weekends). When the change of booking is not possible and the Client has withdrawn from the contract, canceled the booking or failed to perform the contract (no arrival), Makadamia Apartments is entitled to deduct the 30% of the paid deposit.
- In the case of arrival of more people than those declared during the booking confirmed by the Makadamia Apartments’ employee, Makadamia Apartments reserves the right to immediately terminate the contract, which involves leaving the apartment or not making it available to the Client.
- In the event of early departure or late arrival, Makadamia Apartments will not refund your unused stay.
- Makadamia Apartments may cancel or change the booking only in the case of events beyond the control of Makadamia Apartaments in exceptional circumstances (failure in the Apartment or other random events). In the absence of the Client’s consent to change the booking, the contract is terminated, and Makadamia Apartaments is obliged to return the advance payment paid by the Client.
IV. Terms of payment:
- Confirmation of the booking is subject to payment withing 3 days of its submission – 30% of the payment or the whole payment.
- The remaining part is payable by bank transfer prior to arrival (the date of crediting the Makadamia Apartments bill is deciding), or in cash upon arrival.
- All payment must be paid at the latest on the day of renting the apartment.
- Local tax (so-called climatic) is not included in the price, additionally paid upon arrival according to current rates.
- Additionally paid – Tourist cot with a set of bedding for children 0-2 years old.
V. Residence conditions
- The stay in the apartment is possible from 3:00 PM on the day of arrival to 11:00 AM on the day of departure. Any earlier arrival or later departure is possible after consultation with the Makadamia Apartments’ employee, subject to the availability of the Apartment. Reception of guests takes place from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Prior telephone contact is required to provide exact arrival time.
If you do not inform the facility of your arrival time, the waiting time for handing over the keys may significantly increase. The Client is obliged to provide the information by text message or by phone call.
- The security for possible damage caused by the Client in the apartment and common areas is a deposit of PLN 300, on the day of arrival to the apartment. The deposit is refunded on the day of departure or up to 48 hours after departure by bank transfer. The Client is obliged to inform Makadamia Apartments about damage done to the apartment and immediately cover losses in the event that the deposit was not collected. If the deposit has been collected and the losses exceed the amount of the deposit, the Client is obliged to immediately cover the difference. The amount of compensation is determined by Makadamia Apartments according to own calculation.
- It is forbidden to disregard quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM, smoking cigarettes in the Apartment and common areas, breaking the rules of fire protection, health and safety rules, destroying the apartment or bringing any part of the apartment out of the apartment. The Client is obliged to secure the apartment during his absence by closing the windows and doors, switching off the devices that may constitute a fire hazard.
- In the case of violation of the rules set out in this paragraph, Makadamia Apartments is entitled to deduct from the deposit the cost of bringing the Apartment to the previous condition. If the value of the above-mentioned claims exceeds the value of the deposit, the Client is obliged to cover this difference immediately.
- In the event of a gross violation of the rules set out in this paragraph, Makadamia Apartments is entitled to withdraw from the contract with immediate effect and remove the Client along with his accompanying persons from the apartment assisted by the Police.
- We welcome you without pets.
- It is forbidden to bring ski equipment, bikes etc. in the building, and it is forbidden to walk at the Apartment in ski boots.
- For security purposes, please close the entrance door to the facility when leaving and during the night time.
- For each apartment, one parking space is available on the premises behind the closed gate. Makadamia Apartments is not responsible for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Client.
- After the expiry of the stay, the Client is obliged to hand over the set of keys to the person serving Makadamia Apartamenty. For a lost set of keys, we charge a fee of PLN 70. The Client is obliged to provide the Makadamia Apartments’ staff with the planned time of departure by text message or by phone call.
Information provided in the case of collecting data from the data subject – drawn up on the basis of Article 13 of the GDPR
I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Makadamia Apartamenty Aleksandra Mazur with its registered office in Koszalin, ul. Zwycięstwa 206 contact details 507106240, email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator; The Administrator conducts processing operations for your personal data,
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the contract, the data will be accessed by persons working and cooperating with the Administrator in the implementation of services for you, including those providing technical support services and entities providing legal and financial services.
3) The basis for the processing of your personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (general data protection regulation). Article 6 paragraph 1:
– in order to execute and on the basis of the contract concluded with us, the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party,
– in order to conclude an agreement in connection with the interest in our offer or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract,
– providing data is necessary to conclude a contract, in the case of failure to provide the data it is impossible to conclude a contract,
– for accounting purposes, based on the legal obligation of the Administrator, the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator
4) You have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- raise objections to such processing,
- data transfer,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
- withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data,
5) Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
6) Your personal data will be processed before booking and during the stay for the purpose of the contract, as well as after stay, stored for 6 years in a situation where a guest invoice has been issued, data of guests paying only in cash are removed after six months from departure for purposes of possible claims (unless the tax and civil law laws provide otherwise) in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.